Questionnaire for Sensors Before You Get StartedUnited Science
Before you get started…
1. What ions do you need to measure?
2. Are you currently measuring them?
3. What standard methods are you using?
4. Define the solution that the target ions are dissolved.
5. What is the range of the ions you need to measure?
6. Is there any interfering ion present in your sample? What is the concentration range?
7. Is there any neutral interference, such as lipids, dissolved organic matters, surfactants that might present in your sample? What is the level?
8. Do you have any ion chromatography or ICP analysis?
9. What is your desired limit of detection?
10. Do you need to continuously monitor ion levels? How long the monitoring need to be?